Big Water Shipping
Customs Clearance Procedure is upheld by the customs duty office. This system is designed to prevent illegal and prohibited items from entering the country, as well as to determine the number of duties to be paid when importing foods that are subjected to taxation under the local law. There are many documents required for customs clearance. The type of goods you have will determine the types of documents you need for importing and exporting them. Documentation may also vary depending on the country of origin or destination.
- Duty exemptions and duty refunds
- Exhibition Cargo – Clearance and Delivery
- Quarantine permits to import / export
- Food-Stuff Clearance
- Customs and Municipality approvals
- Inspection attendance
- Warehousing and delivery
- Assistance with cargo discharge requirements at destination for vessels and aircraft.